May 8, 2018
Dear JCCI member
Secretariat of the Japanese Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Singapore
May Free information on business consultation (law) window
The Japanese Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Singapore supports the improvement of the management of member companies operating here,
In order to respond to various management consultations, we will open a management consultation window on a regular basis.
This time we will inform you about the legal consultation window held in May. Companies wishing to participate,
Please fill in the attached application form and apply by e-mail or fax.
1. Date and time: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 14: 00-16: 00
2. Place: Meeting Room of the Japanese Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Singapore
(10 Shenton Way # 12 – 04 MAS Building Tel: 6221 – 0541)
3. Consultation fee: Free
Four. important point:
· The counselor will be in charge of a Japanese lawyer who will cooperate with this project.
· First-come, first-served basis. Corporate members and first-time members will be prioritized.
· As a general rule, consultation time is less than 30 minutes.
· We will hold regular meetings once a month basically. Regarding concrete date and time,
Upon confirmation, our website ( https://www.jcci.org.sg/index.php/en/ )
We will post it on occasion.
Five. Application: If you wish to use, please fill out the attached application form, EMAIL to the secretariat
( [email protected] ) or FAX (6225-6197).
Soon reached capacity, or 2018 years will be May 18 (gold) by the deadline.
After applying, we will contact you for further details from the person in charge.
※ Advance registration is required. Please note that reception on the day can not be received.
※ For the content you consulted, use only for the purpose of providing this service,
We will not use it for other purposes and will not disclose to third parties.
【This charge】 Singapore Chamber of Commerce and Industry Secretariat (Goto, apple)
10 Shenton Way, # 12-04 MAS Building, Singapore 079117 Phone: 6221-0541 FAX: 6225-6197 E-mail: [email protected]